Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whats New Today?

For one thing I am feeling better *Phew* Mama being sick just doesn't cut it! Although, being pampered by Wes wasn't so bad either. I wonder what it would be like to be pampered when your not feeling like a hippo is sitting on your chest? hmmm? Oh well, my family did a great and wonderful job at keeping me down. They kept the house up and everything.

Today I need to get back in the swing of things, exercise, cooking, shopping.... LAUNDRY! I am hoping to do happy hour at sonic with some friends, there is a limeade with vanilla calling my name.

Less than a week from now I will officially be in school! I am so excited, scared, happy, nervous....I really don't know what to expect. I am pretty sure I will do just fine though! I love to learn! It will be nice to fill my head with useful facts instead of just weird off the wall facts.
Well I better hop to it and get going. ~E

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
Dr. Seuss


1 comment:

Jon and Becky Hall said...

so glad you are feeling better! I know you will rock in school! I am kind of jealous I am ready to go back and at least finish my generals.