Monday, July 22, 2013

hello? hi? remember me?

It's been 2 years since my last blog post and a lot has happened. I always knew I would pick it back up and what was supposed to be a short break turned out to be a long leave of absence. It would take a long time to catch this blog up and bring it up to date; therefore I won't do it all at once, just day by day.

In the past I have used this blog as a journal for my family, that won't change to much. I also used it for therapy, a place to vent, to write, and to reflect, that will all stay the same as well. BUT, my main focus will be on my journey to health and fitness that began many years ago and is ongoing now, and will continue to keep moving forward.

For now, I am signing out with a picture of me. On the left, I weigh approximately 260 ( not my highest weight ) and the picture on the right is of me weighing somewhere around 180 (there is even less of me now). This picture represents the last two years of my life.

~E




No comments: