Wednesday, February 18, 2009

4

I am just doing a 4 list, because of the following four things...

Toothache~starting root canal today!
Sever asthma started 3 days ago. I went to the doc yesterday and my blood oxygen was 68 (should be 93 or higher)
Wes sweet Grandma had a heart attack and congestive heart failure Sunday night.
Gracie has a constant belly ache (reminds me of Hayden's appendicitis)

4 things I love:

My Fam
My Treadmill
Reading
Playing Bunco

4 Things I Need To Get Done

Find some cute dresses for me to buy
Finally get a desktop computer
Replace our video camera
As always laundry

4 Things I am looking forward to

A weekend with Wes
Celine Dion in Concert
Spring Break
My Phylox blooming....or could be phlox can't remember!

4 Things That are Always on my mind

A friends recovery
My Kids
The Economy
Getting my storage for 1 yr.

4 Things I pray for every night..

Health
Safety
My Fam
To be guided to make the right decisions

1 comment:

angie said...

Have fun at the concert this weekend!! Steve thought Wes was kidding when he mentioned Celine once. You have a good husband :)