Monday, February 16, 2009

The 8's Tag

Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. 24
2. Office
3 Lost
4. American Idol
5. ER
6. Life
7. Fringe
8. The Mentalist

8 things I did yesterday

1. Dishes
2. Made 2 batches of lasanga
3. Made Tacos
4. Read my lesson for Sunday
5. Took a nap
6. Watched Kath and Kim
7. 2 loads of laundry
8. Talked to my Mom

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Celine Dion in Concert
2. Bunco
3. Having a date night with Wesley
4. A vacation with Wes and one with the whole fam.
5. a GNO
6. Easter
7. Spring
8. Summer Vacation

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. Culvers (midwest)
3. The Sun (El Sol)
4. Mandarin Garden
5. Maddox
6. Subway
7. Chili's
8. Arby's

8 Things on My Wish List

1. Wood Floors
2. Getting every room in my house painted
3. For my thyroid to all the sudden work right
4. Some popcorn right now!
5. New Cabinets
6. A tan
7. Time to read
8. sleep

8 People I Tag
1. Janelle
2. Kim M.
3. Sophia
4. kara
6. Vikki
7. Ruth
8. Juli

5 comments:

meghan said...

Good Luck with the thyroid. I have problems with mine too. I have since the seventh grade. Why can't they just work like they are supposed to? =)

angie said...

Yeah! Great list. Don't you just love Lost and 24 this season? My mom had to have her thyroid removed when she was younger. I hear you on the wood floors...I love mine and wish I had them in every room in the house :)

Kim said...

I've never eaten at Culver's, just drive by it. I'll have to go try it out.

Avry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avry said...

Yay!! less than a week & we will be singing at the top of our lungs to Celine! I am super excited!

I want wood floors too! I want to rip out the ugly carpet under my dining table.. bleh!

It was me to who deleted my comment above (my spelling was horrible) hahaha!