Monday, March 30, 2009

WE ARE HOME! After the longest day of flying, layovers, and airports we are home safe and sound. We had a great time and took lots of pictures, when I unpack the camera I will post some! I don't think I will let Sophie out of my sight for the next little while, cause I missed her tremendously!! I don't know if she missed me though, I think she had to much fun with her Auntie Amber and her Grandparents Godfrey! I am so grateful for all their help with her. While we were gone there was a death in the family, we tried to come home for the funeral but it just wasn't in the stars. But this person and their immediate family were in out thoughts constantly. Life is short and so fragile. This is something that we keep being reminded of, especially in the last year. I am grateful for each day given, even if some of them consist of crappy airports, flight connections almost missed and terrifying turbulence....you never know what tomorrow will bring, so I will enjoy today. ~E

2 comments:

Avry said...

Glad you had a safe trip! Can't wait to see pictures. :) sorry to hear about the loss of your family member that is not good news to come home to.

Sara said...

Welcome back. Look forward to seeing the pictures. The traveling part of the vacation is always so tricky...especially with kids! I hope it was an awesome memory filled trip for you!