Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally...






















My house has been ripped up for over a month! It hasn't' made summer very easy for any of us. We were without the oven for 16 days! BUT, I am so happy to report that the end is near! Our laundry room that we added off the kitchen just needs some outlets finished and light fixtures put in. All my wood flooring is done! And, Wes and I got the painting finished. I am so excited. We just need to paint a little more trim, some doors and move some more furniture! hallelujah, maybe things will get back to normal! I still have deco to do, but that is the fun part and it takes time....sometimes years especially when you are starting from scratch;-)












6 comments:

Kara said...

OH so beautiful! I'm coming over to see it in person.

meghan said...

WOW. It looks amazing! I love your chairs and your colors.

Avry said...

Well now I know where you have been! It looks BEAUTIFUL love everything that you have picked out. Very very nice! Enjoy the newness! :)

Denise said...

Love everything about your decor. It is just beautiful. I bet you just love to sit and relax. Way to go Erin.

angie said...

Beautiful! I love the wood floors! You have great design taste!

The Green Family said...

you are so talented. it looks fabulous!!