Saturday, February 13, 2010

Still Here

Not much to blog about lately. The weather here is so dreary! I am not much about blogging when I am in this mood! But here are a few happenings....

Yesterday was the Valentine Tea at Summit and Gracie was so excited. I took her out and got her a new dress. We went to Brats, a children's clothing boutique in town because all the box stores are already selling sun dresses! We went straight back to the puffy girly dresses, and guess what? To my surprise she was not real interested in them. She picked a very simple dress that was so cute. I can't believe she is growing up.

Hayden and sophie have been sick all week. Hayden with Strep throat, Sophie with RSV and and a double ear infection....so for the most part I have been stuck in my house all week. i helped Natalie throw a baby shower for our friend Wendy on Thursday night so I did get out Thursday.

School this week was a little crazy. I had take 2 tests, and I had a bunch of papers due on Thursday which I had to cram into wednesday night, but I did get it all done and I got all A's.

Most people who are around me know, but I might as well announce it here, because it attributes to my mood for blogging too, are you ready?.......

I AM ON A DIET.

Not just any diet. I am on the Simeon's Protocal. http://www.hcginfoonline.com/ORIGINAL_Dr_Simeons_Pounds_and_Inches.htm

I eat 500 calories a day. It is working for me. It is also strengthening my will power, something I have needed to work on. I have a separate blog to record my journey, you must be invited to it too view. so if you are really interested then let me know. I won't be putting much on here about it. enough said.

I am in need of a GNO weekend, so in March I am happy to say I will be getting one! My Mom, Sisters and I are going to Salt Lake City for 2 nights and I am so ready. I have been ready for months! I haven't spent near enough time with them lately, it's amazing how things can fog your perspective of family and friends. I love my mom and my sisters and I need them. When it all comes down to it, our values align, our priority's align and  they will not hurt you weather it be unknowingly or on purpose near as much as sometimes friends can. I have great friends, don't get me wrong, I just need but, it is time for family. YAY!

Wes and I hopefuly are going to get away at the end of February, crossing my fingers!

So that is it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful valentines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin- It IS a dull foggy day today. I got to the gym this afternoon which made me feel good since yesterday I ate all the stuff I didn't eat the night before at he shower. Kirk should have taken all the left-overs with him to work and then I wouldn't have indulged. :) Hope you're having a good weekend and that the kids are all better. Good job on your tests and papers this week. Love you. NM

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get away with you and your sisters!
Love you,
Mom