Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Weekend

I thought it was so strange that valentines day was on Sunday, it seemed like the longest valentines day ever because the kids celebrated on Friday, Then Wes gave me my presents on Saturday, then Sunday it was Valentines.

So, Wes got me the most fabulous foot bath! I have been wanting it FOREVER! I am having major feet problems, they never stop hurting. So it was wonderful to soak them. He also gave me the most beautiful rose and tulip arrangement. He is so sweet.

Saturday night we had some friends come over and watch a movie with us after the kids were in bed. It was probably the worst movie made in the past couple of years. HOWEVER, it was so bad that we all laughed and laughed, it actually made for a very fun night. I mentioned my "diet" in a previous post, can I just say, Valentines was a bit strange without chocolate.

The last 2 weeks have been torture just because, I was in charge of treats for our YW New Beginnings, also I helped with the treats for a baby shower, on Sunday we went to my Father in laws birthday party, cup cakes, cheesecake, cookies, ice cream, candy, chips and dip......I ate celery, it was difficult. I am so looking forward to a break from all the treats!

Gotta run, I have tons of homework! Have a good week friends! ~E

No comments: