Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hard to Live With...

That would be me these last couple (5) days. My poor family. I have another killer tooth ache! Luckily tomorrow I am going in bright and early for a root canal. Then I will just have one left. All together that's 3 root canals and 4 crowns in 1 month! I really think we should have at least 3 pairs of teeth, ya know?  Anyway. Nothing new really going on around here except for the usual chaos. Although, we have been trying to make a few decisions. First where to take the kids on vacation, when to go, and can the kids afford to miss school? We have narrowed the trip down to Walt Disney World or San Diego. We also will be going soon. Also it is time for new flooring in our house. We have finally after weeks and weeks of searching and going back and forth agreed on a pretty wood floor. It's a maple, wide plank that looks a lot like alder to me. It is hand scraped which I think is quite pretty. We have also decided to go with travertine in the bathrooms and carpet in the bedrooms. Wes and I will never build another house because we go back and forth about everything....like old bittys!

I don't know if it is the loratab, but , right now I feel a tremendous amount of gratitude for all my many blessings. I feel a great peace. I know that everything is very uncertain right now in our country. The Economy sadly just gets sicker with each passing day. BUT, for some reason I feel like no matter what happens, God will be there to lift us when we need it. I am so grateful for my membership in his church. The knowledge that I have about the Great Plan of Happiness is enough to get me through any trial I am faced with. It is a plan full of Hope, Unconditional Love and Eternal Happiness. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. Although my health could be better, and having three babies seems to have ravaged my body, I love each of them immensely and would do it all over again in a heart beat. I am blessed to  be able to stay home and take care of my house and family. I am not so great at it all of the time, but at least I try. I am grateful for Wes and his devotion to me and our kids. He truly is a gift to have . 

Thats all for now, good night ~E

1 comment:

angie said...

Great post! It took Steve and I weeks and weeks to decide what kind of woood floor we wanted. It was probably the hardest decision we had to make when building our house. It sounds like yours will be beautiful! Have a great week :)