Thursday, February 3, 2011

Supervised Diet

Diet is still going. I have lost 7 lbs this month, which is fine. I really like the new Weight watchers program. I don't have a problem keeping my food at or under the points value, I just have to avoid bread and sugar and it's pretty simple. I never use my exercise point or my weekly allowance. I went to my GP and she doesn't think I eat enough, and it really bothered her that I am so over weight and eat less than your average Joe. Oh well, bad thyroid, diabetes and what ever else can make it hard to have a metabolism. I am going to curves as much as I can, my feet really hurt after my work outs but I have to hang in there because I love exercise. The last part of this process is seeing a therapist which I am doing several times a month. I think i will blog about that in a separate post.

So, although I am not blogging everything that enters my mouth I am tracking it else where. I am not even close to giving up this fight. This is the year for change, whether it happens on weight watchers, or through surgery...this is it!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Erin-
I love how honest you are on your blog. I was wondering if you have had your Vitamin D checked? (I didn't even know it could be checked). If you haven't I'd recommend you get it checked-it's another hormone our bodies need and with out enough of it we can be way out of wack. Continued good progress.